AFFILIATIONS & ACCREDITATION
Dually accredited in both LTC & Infusion Pharmacy.
This award, from the Accreditation Commission on Health Care (ACHC), is achieved when a provider demonstrates the highest level of quality in all LTC Pharmacy and Sterile Compounding USP 797 clinical and business operations and services. Forum earned the three-year accreditation in 2015 after completing a comprehensive review process that included meeting quality standards and demonstrating consistent compliance with nationally recognized standards for quality and operational practices.
ACHC is a not-for- profit organization that has stood as a symbol of quality and excellence since 1986. Accreditation by ACHC reflects an organization’s dedication and commitment to meeting standards that facilitate a higher level of performance and patient care.
By adopting a participatory approach to standards development that actively solicits the input of those most knowledgeable about current approaches to care, ACHC has created a set of practical standards that promotes quality services and ensures optimum care centered on the patient.
ACHC is a recognized leader in the area of Pharmacy Accreditation. ACHC Surveyors are licensed Pharmacists who draw upon relevant experience to provide a comprehensive assessment of an organization as well as provide helpful, consultative advice. ACHC is recognized by CMS as a deeming authority in accreditation.
“We sought accreditation by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care to demonstrate that our company is committed to providing excellent patient care and safety in an environment that maintains financial stewardship,” says Brian Kramer, RPh, MBA, President of Forum. “Given the high acuity of patients in the healthcare facilities we service, it was important to us to demonstrate these high standards not just for LTC pharmacy but also for IV infusion services—an area that has been identified as high risk over the last few years. This award reinforces that our commitment to quality is unrelenting.”
- American Health Care Association (AHCA), Member
- Illinois Association of Long-Term Care Pharmacy Providers, Founding Member
- Illinois Council on Long-Term Care, Associate Member
- Illinois Health Care Association (IHCA), Associate Member
- Leading Age Illinois, Business Member
- Leukemia Research Foundation, Sponsor
- Long-Term Care Nurses Association, Member
- Managed Healthcare Associates, Member
- National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization, Associate Member
- Peterson-Pulaski Business & Industrial Council, Member
- Senior Care Pharmacy Coalition (SCPC), Founding Member